Medication Technicians to join our great team! Full time, part time and on call shifts available
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE
The Springs at Clackamas Woods is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide excellent care for our residents who reside in our recently remodeled Assisted Living community.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Clackamas Woods offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Food Handlers
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Permanent schedules follow a set schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- We are also looking for full time and on-call positions. Flexible schedules for students! Or has potential to become full-time as positions become available.
- For more information on The Springs Living please feel free to visit our website at thespringsliving.com
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration a requirement
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us at www.thespringsliving.com