Community Relations Coordinator - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Carman Oaks is seeking a Community Relations Coordinator for our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Located in Lake Oswego, The Springs at Carman Oaks has a total of 145 Independent Living apartment homes and 32 Assisted Living/Memory Care apartments. Carman Oaks offers its residents a cozy atmosphere with pleasant dining venues, holistic wellness programming, along with many additional amenities.
RELATIONSHIPS - People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
As a Community Relations Coordinator, you will work with the Director of Community Relations in showing both prospective residents and the greater community all that we offer. You will be a resource for seniors and families seeking independent living, assisted living and memory care housing options. You will provide friendly tours to potential residents, follow-up with inquiries, guide seniors through the move-in process, and assist with special events. You will also be required to spend time off-site connecting with partners and developing relationships in the community.
This role will be Full-Time, with a Tuesday-Saturday work week.
- 2-4 years of experience as a senior living professional
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees and the general public
- AL & MC regulations knowledge
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.