Director of Capital Improvements
- 3330 NE Three Mile Ln, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. To accomplish this, we need to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience working in senior living. We are dedicated to creating an environment that is not only warm and inviting for the seniors who live here, but truly a great place to work for our staff.
Director of Capital Improvements leads the effort to ensure community assets are consistent with brand standards and expectations and leading projects for continuous improvements, remodels, and new construction project management, throughout all capital investments. This is a strategic level position responsible for ensuring the property management functions of the organization align with the Springs Living’s overall goals and objectives. This position will be required to lead, coordinate and manage company CapEx resources. You will be required to create and document policies, procedures and requirements for all properties, and standardize for greater efficiency and effectiveness and ensure the implementation. This position will also perform additional assignments as directed by your supervisor. Your duties and responsibilities include protecting the physical assets of the company and communities through pro-active planning and execution of capital expenditure and development projects.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Protecting the physical assets of the company through pro-active planning and execution of capital expenditure and development projects.
- Effectively develop and implement systems that proactively prevent community asset breakdown and inflated expense needs. Improving the life of the assets is paramount to ongoing sustainability.
- Leads capital improvement team members to identify projects, develop accurate scope documents, and execute projects timely and efficiently.
- This position requires the ability to make independent decisions using critical thinking skills and available resources, as well as anticipating and/or recognizing problems and referring them immediately to the right person for resolution
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in achieving targeted deadlines.
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, non-verbal, and written
- Experience with strategic planning, goal setting, and budgeting
- Maintain ability to lift 75 pounds; to sit for up to six hours a day, stand or walk throughout the work day; and to occasionally push, pull, bend, twist, and reach.
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.