Assistant Dining Room Manger
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Do you have a background in front of house food service and want to take the next step in your career? As the Assistant Dining Room Manager for The Springs at Tanasbourne, you will build a culture of service, leadership, and accountability with our front of house team. This position is central in creating a positive experience for our front of house staff and resident's dining experience. You will lead the team through meal service, create memorable experiences and meaningful relationships with the staff and residents at The Springs at Tanasbourne.
The Assistant Dining Room Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Coach and inspire a team of first-time servers
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Conduct customer Service Recovery
- Implement systems and process to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
- Support and drive Employee Development and Engagement
- Demonstrate consistent Performance Management
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate dining room staff
- Minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel experience
- Proven Leadership experience and successes
- Flexible Schedule
- Knowledge of POS systems and administrative /computer skills
- Must pass background check & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.