Dining Room Server
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
This is a great oppertunity for someone just starting out or someone with years of expirience that is passionate about serving and taking care of people!
As the Dining Room Server you are responsible for serving meals promptly and graciously to our residents. Greeting residents and visitors at the table before taking orders or serving. Our serving team also assists with bussing tables, cleaning dining rooms and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create potential for continued growth!
4:00 to 8:00pm Shift - PT, Weekend Day Shift - PT, Weekday Shift - FT
Additional Job Information:
- Available shifts: Evening, Part Time Weekend Day
- Flexible schedule willing to work around school and extracurricular activities
- Consistent schedule
- No late nights (9 pm latest)
- No experience necessary - will train
- At least 14 years of age
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic! Our residents and your coworkers count on you to be at work when scheduled, on time and ready to go!
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
- Potential to pick up server shifts throughout the week & for special events
- Great staff, considerate managers
- Self starter
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing
- Maturity of judgement and behavior
- Maintain an upbeat and positive attitude
- Appreciative and caring residents
- No gratuity community
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.