Life Enrichment Assistant (Tue-Sat) The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents (including: arts and crafts, music, fitness, games, gardening, and more). Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communication abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
This position is for a creative individual who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
This Full-Time position is Tuesday - Saturday (40 hrs)
- Previous experience working in Life Enrichment with seniors (especially working with cognitively or memory challenged seniors is preferred)
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full-time employees
- Healthy discounted meals and free beverages
- E-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- And more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.