Community COVID Coordinator - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
With the reality of COVID in our state and counties, it is important that we continuously take all necessary precautions to keep our staff and residents safe. With that in mind The Springs at Lake Oswego is currently hiring for a temporary Community COVID Coordinator. This role will assist with coordination of COVID testing, maintaining a well-stocked supply of PPE, and ensuring all residents and staff are trained on our infection control policies. This is a temporary position that is expected to last 6 months with opportunities of moving into another permanent position in the community.
- Coordinate COVID testing for all levels of care including staff
- Coordinate/organize vaccine administration for staff and residents
- Ability to shift and be flexible to the needs of the community – could be assigned to various departments/tasks based upon COVID cases
- Serve as a screener if needed
- Surface testing
- Complete Infection Control training one time per week for new hires and new residents – ensuring they understand requirements
- Track resident testing and employee testing results – communicating RTW dates and resident isolation dates
- Complete daily/weekly community walk throughs to ensure infection control practices are in place, re-directing if needed to supervisor for retraining
- Logging and obtaining and ordering PPE
- May need to perform physical work throughout the day
This is a full-time position, work may include weekends, early mornings and late nights if needed.
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Ability to pass criminal background check, drug test, and COIVD test
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Healthy discounted meals
- E-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Medical, Dental, Vision for Full-time employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.