Temporary COVID Community Services Coordinator
- 4398 Glencoe St NE, Salem, OR 97301, USA
- Community: The Springs at Willowcreek
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
With the reality of COVID in our state and counties, it is important that we continuously take all necessary precautions to keep our staff and residents safe. With that in mind The Springs at Willowcreek is currently hiring for a temporary COVID Community Services Coordinator. This role with assist with coordination of COVID testing, maintaining a well-stocked supply of PPE, and ensuring all residents and staff are trained on our infection control policies. This is a temporary position that is expected to last 3-6 months with opportunities of moving into another permanent position in the community.
- Coordinate COVID testing for all levels of care including staff
- Coordinate/organize vaccine administration for staff and residents
- Ability to shift and be flexible to the needs of the community – could be assigned to various departments/tasks based upon COVID cases
- Serve as a screener if needed
- Complete Infection Control training one time per week for new hires and new residents – ensuring they understand requirements
- Track resident testing and employee testing results – communicating RTW dates and resident isolation dates
- Complete daily/weekly community walk throughs to ensure infection control practices are in place, re-directing if needed to supervisor for retraining.
- Logging and obtaining and ordering PPE
- May need to perform physical work throughout the day.
Compensation for this position is $15 per hour and full time work with additional hours as needed including weekends, early morning and late nights.
· Maintain current CPR and first aid certification.
· AL & MC regulations knowledge
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
Typical Physical Activity
Physical Demands and Requirements
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to five hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities.
Typical Environmental Conditions
- May be exposed to bio hazardous materials including, but not limited to, blood and body fluids, sharps exposure, animal dander and latex.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.