COVID Community Services Coordinator
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
The Springs at Tanasbourne is seeking a detailed orientated and people motivated individual to join our team. As the COVID Community Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for a range of tasks related to COVID tracking, testing, and screening within the community. You will play an integral role in keeping one of the most vulnerable populations safe throughout the pandemic. This position is a temporary role (6 months- 1 year) with the potential to move to a permanent position depending on community needs and opportunities.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinating and administering COVID tests for residents and staff, including but not limited to surveillance testing, new staff, and new residents.
- Teaching residents and staff proper infection control protocols and completing community walkthroughs to ensure infection control practices are in place
- Owning all COVID tracking logs for residents and staff and ensuring accuracy
- Tracking resident testing and employee testing results
- Engaging and coordinating with the leadership team to assist with all COVID related tasks
This position is Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Some weekends and after hours may be required.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a DMV background check.
- Ability to stand, bend and lift (up to 50lbs) for long periods of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.