COVID Community Services Coordinator - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Sound good? Read on for more details about this role on Team Springs.
With the reality of COVID in our state and counties, it is important that we continuously take all necessary precautions to keep our staff and residents safe. With that in mind The Springs at Carman Oaks is currently hiring for a temporary COVID Community Services Coordinator. This role with assist with coordination of COVID testing, maintaining a well-stocked supply of PPE, and ensuring all residents and staff are trained on our infection control policies. This is a temporary position that is expected to last 3-6 months with opportunities of moving into another permanent position in the community.
- Coordinate COVID testing for all levels of care including staff
- Coordinate/organize vaccine administration for staff and residents
- Ability to shift and be flexible to the needs of the community – could be assigned to various departments/tasks based upon COVID cases
- Serve as a community screener
- Complete Infection Control training one time per week for new hires and new residents – ensuring they understand requirements
- Track resident testing and employee testing results – communicating RTW dates and resident isolation dates
- Complete daily/weekly community walk throughs to ensure infection control practices are in place, re-directing if needed to supervisor for retraining.
- Logging and obtaining and ordering PPE
- May need to perform physical work throughout the day.
Compensation for this position is $17 per hour and full time work with additional hours as needed including weekends, early morning and late nights.
- Ability to pass criminal background check, drug test, and COIVD test
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.