Temporary COVID Community Services Coordinator
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. To accomplish this, we need to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience working in senior living. We are dedicated to creating an environment that is not only warm and inviting for the seniors who live here, but truly a great place to work for our staff.
With the reality of COVID in our state and counties, it is important that we continuously take all necessary precautions to keep our staff and residents safe. With that in mind The Springs at Sherwood is currently hiring for a temporary COVID Community Services Coordinator. This role with assist with coordination of COVID testing, maintaining a well-stocked supply of PPE, and ensuring all residents and staff are trained on our infection control policies. This is a temporary position that is expected to last 3-6 months with opportunities of moving into another permanent position in the community.
- Coordinate COVID testing for all levels of care including staff
- Coordinate/organize vaccine administration for staff and residents
- Ability to shift and be flexible to the needs of the community – could be assigned to various departments/tasks based upon COVID cases
- Serve as a screener if needed
- Complete Infection Control training one time per week for new hires and new residents – ensuring they understand requirements
- Track resident testing and employee testing results – communicating RTW dates and resident isolation dates
- Complete daily/weekly community walk throughs to ensure infection control practices are in place, re-directing if needed to supervisor for retraining.
- Logging and obtaining and ordering PPE
- May need to perform physical work throughout the day.
Compensation for this position is $17 per hour and full time work with additional hours as needed including weekends, early morning and late nights.
- Ability to pass criminal background check, drug test, and COIVD test
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.