Caregiver - Short Shift, Flexible Schedule
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access
- Reliable employment and hours - no cuts or furloughs during Covid
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
We are seeking full time or part time caregivers.
- Mornings 8am-1pm
- Evening 4pm-9pm
- Opportunity for more hours or 8 hour shifts - please inquire if interested
Caregivers have arguably the most important role on Team Springs, because they directly assist our residents. This makes it critical that -- in addition to sharing our values -- you are reliable, prompt, friendly, patient, resourceful, and have a positive attitude. Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver assignments are balanced.
Watch the videos below to learn more about what it's like to be a caregiver at The Springs at Sherwood!
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.