Director of Health Services
- 1641 Veranda Park Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Veranda Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs at Veranda Park!
Our Mission is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. Our Purpose is to help our residents, their families and each other live life to the fullest.
Our community offers a warm and inviting senior living environment that serves to enhance the lives of our residents with premium quality services and genuine solutions.
Tucked into the beautiful rolling hills of East Medford sits The Springs at Veranda Park, a premier, gated retirement community offering independent cottage homes and apartments with options for assisted living.
The Springs at Veranda Park is seeking a Director of Health Services/RN to join our Health Services group. The position reports to our Health Services Administrator and supports a talented team of Resident Service Coordinators, Medical Aides and Caregivers.
Together, our Health Services group coordinates and manages resident care services in accordance with Oregon Administrative Rules as they pertain to community based care requirements and Oregon State Board of Nursing standards of practice.
Why Southern Oregon?
Medford is one of the most beautiful, vibrant and affordable areas in the Pacific Northwest. Located midway between San Francisco and Seattle, small close knit communities dot the breathtaking landscape offering a small town feel with big city amenities.
The area features historic towns, Crater Lake National Park, award winning wineries, the world-renowned Shakespeare Festival and the wild and scenic Rogue River.
The following qualifications are required for the position:
- Current Oregon RN License
- Senior Living experience preferred
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced healthcare environment
- Organized and effective while keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- willing to tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Supportive and kind nature with residents; genuine appreciation of care staff
- Strong computer skills
- Aptitude for coaching and guidance
- Must pass criminal background and a pre-employment drug screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.