- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to The Springs Living.
Named a Great Place to Work for two years in a row, our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors, with warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Sherwood offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care in Sherwood, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community contains 161 homes and offers a variety of amenities, including restaurant-style dining, pub, gym, movie theater, salon and more.
See for yourself why 98% of our employees at The Springs at Sherwood say they’re proud to tell others they work here (from a recent anonymous employee satisfaction survey).
The Springs at Sherwood is seeking a Community Relations professional to join our marketing department.
We are looking for the perfect balance of drive, compassion and flexibility. As a Community Relations professional, you will work with the Director of Community Relations in showing both prospective residents and the greater community all that The Springs at Sherwood has to offer. You will provide tours to potential residents, follow up with inquiries, guide seniors through the move-in process, and coordinate special events. You will also be expected to spend time off-site connecting with partners and developing relationships in the community. The successful candidate will be organized, energetic, and creative with natural warmth and attention to detail.
We are looking to fill a full-time position available to work at least one weekend day.
- Sales and Marketing experience. (including lease-up sales)
- Event planning experience
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with social media for business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfort with presenting to groups of people.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access for use before/after your scheduled shift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.