Assistant Director of Health Services/RN
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Because it is different here…
Yes, it is different here.
One of a kind Assisted Living and Memory Care in Whitefish is looking for an exceptional individual to complete our team. The Springs at Whitefish is seeking an RN for our Director of Health Services position. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive.
We hire persons with vision, leadership and a passion for “doing it right.” If you want to finally be a part of a company with high ideals and positive spirits, apply today. #SAW
“The best place for the best people to work.”
- Montana RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tacked the mundane with the same enthusiasum as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.