Resident Relations Coordinator
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Tanasbourne is seeking a Resident Relations Coordinator for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community.
This position will work with our Director of Community Services to assure our residents are being heard! The Resident Relations Coordinator also works closely with our Community Relations department in order to assist new residents with the transition to their new homes. The Resident Relations Coordinator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Actively addressing resident concerns
- Acting as a point of contact for residents and their families
- Building relationships with residents and families to work with them as a trusted advisor in regard to care needs.
- Working closely with our concierge and life enrichment team to engage residents in community activities
- Acting as a liaison for the resident to the greater community
If you are interested in being a member of the very best, please apply today. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits, and a culture of service to both our residents and staff.
This is a Tuesday-Saturday position
- Senior Housing Experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of the medical profession/industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.