Memory Care Coordinator
- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
- Community: The Springs at Grand Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living at Billings, a premier retirement community is seeking a Memory Care Coordinator for our Memory Care residents.
This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
Responsibilities include oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, overseeing the activity program for Memory Care, and training and supporting our employees.
- This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors. We seek persons with compassion, organization, and warmth with a background in dementia care. We offer support, camaraderie, and an excellent working environment.
- Previous experience in senior housing is required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in memory care and in staff development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.