Life Enrichment Assistant - Full Time
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. One of the many ways we accomplish that is through our Life Enrichment Team. The Life Enrichment team works hard to plan, create and facilitate a monthly schedule of programs and events that vary from exercise classes to craft class, cooking programs to educational presentations and more. As a member of the Life Enrichment team you will work closely with your coworkers to provide the tools and resources needed for our residents to write the next chapter of their lives.
We are looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents. Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communications abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creative out of the box thinking.
This position will work closely with a team but will also need to be an independent worker who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs.
The position is full time.
- Previous experience in senior housing especially working in Activities or Life Enrichment is preferred
- Previous experience with event planning preferred
- Ability to work well in team settings and individually
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Required to work Weekends
- Bonus: Artistic ability - leading art classes for residents
- Creative, out of the box thinker
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.