Medication Technician - Traveling Float Pool
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs Living is seeking experienced Medication Technician who would like to be assigned to a traveling float pool to support our communities. Staff would float throughout Montana communities with the goal to have a home base of support. Communities which would be supported include locations from Billings, Butte, Missoula, Bozeman, and Whitefish.
We are looking for people who have the following traits: organized, able to prioritize, patient, empathetic, positive and professional attitude, compassionate, creative and proactive thinking, teamwork oriented, and a passion to serve others.
Assignments could range from 1 to 3 weeks working in one of our communities covering out vacations, ect.
As a Medication Technician you are responsible for providing prompt, friendly, and professional service which meets the needs of our residents. Here are a few things you would be supporting our residents with.
- Supporting residents with completion of daily tasks such as: medication administration, vital signs, alert charting.
- Supporting resident activity participation by assisting residents to/from activities, encouraging participation, and assisting activities when asked. (COVID restrictions apply)
- Visual monitoring of residents.
- Check-ins with residents
- Performs housekeeping duties such as; bed making, taking out resident garbage, laundry, and other light cleaning tasks
- Completes Activities of Daily Living.
- Performs food service responsibilities, including but not limited to serving meals, delivering meals trays to apartments, clearing tables, cleaning the dining room after meals, and setting tables.
- Escorting residents as requested.
To find out more about who we are please visit www.teamsprings.com
We are looking to fill positions quickly.
- For safety reasons this would need to be primary position and not a second job
- Previous experience working as a Medication Technician in Assisted Living or Memory care.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.