Business Office Manager - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Business Office Manager directly manages Accounts Receivables and Billing, indirectly overseeing the Accounts Payable process and serving as the location’s Human Resource generalist. A key responsibility also includes the employee experience; from onboarding, to ongoing employee morale efforts. to supporting employees with profressional development opportunities. If you possess the below traits, we are interested in meeting you.
Ideal Position Skills:
- Customer service focus and mindset
- Strong systems and computer skills
- Great time management and organization
- Creative and thoughtful problem solving
- Patience and willingness to help seniors and employees
Required Position Skills:
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable
- Experience with MS Office and other computer skill-sets
- Clear experience of successful multi-tasking and deadline management
- Proven track record of HR generalist experience – workers compensation, new employee orientation, hiring practices, performance counseling, etc.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.