Night Shift Plant Operations Assistant - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs at Carman Oaks, a premier senior housing community in Lake Oswego is seeking a customer service minded, detail orientated individual to join our Maintenance team! This overnight position is responsible for custodial duties in our Independent Living building. Duties include common area cleaning, sanitizing, painting, carpet/floor care, general repairs and more. Each task must be completed as assigned to ensure our community shines bright for residents, staff and visitors. This position also ensures the safety of our Independent Living residents by conducting routine safety walks and responding to resident calls. Due to the nature of the job, we are seeking an individual with a strong blend of interpersonal and custodial skills.
At this time, we are accepting applications for the following position:
PART-TIME Ovenright Plant Operations Assistant
- Previous custodial or housekeeping experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous senior living experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug test required
- Clean, sanitize and stock designated building areas
- Deep clean designated building areas
- Perform routine maintenance/custodial tasks
- Paint, paint touch up
- Conduct safety walk-through of community
- Answer Independent Living Resident calls
- Check event schedule and set up/break down accordingly
- Communicate building and resident concerns to appropriate supervisor
- Excellent attendance is a must - our residents and your co-workers count on you!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.