Laundry and Bath Aide, M-F - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Come Join Team Springs!
The Springs Living is seeking a Laundry and Bath Aide for our brand new Senior Living community in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 87 beautiful Assisted Living Apartments and 24 amazing Memory Care studios.
We are looking for people who have the following traits: organized, able to prioritize, patient, empathetic, positive and professional attitude, compassionate, creative and proactive thinking, teamwork oriented, and a passion to serve others.
- Responsible for all assigned laundry duties, collects and sorts soiled laundry, linens, and garments and places them in appropriate containers or assigned areas. Separates items that require special stain removal/treatment. Washes items in accordance with established procedures. Folds, counts, stacks, hangs, and distributes clean laundry, linens, and garments, etc. in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area. Uses equipment and cleaning chemicals properly and safely in accordance with department guidelines. Strives to maintain a safe working environment.
- Assists residents with bathing in bed, bath tub, or shower (partial or complete).
- Assists residents with grooming.
- Assists residents with dressing or undressing.
- Assists residents with transfers and ambulation.
- Assists residents with bowel or bladder care including incontinent care.
To find out more about who we are please visit www.thespringsliving.com
This is a Monday-Friday, Daytime position
- Previous caregiving experience preferred
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.