Dining Services Manager
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to The Springs at Bozeman- not your average retirement community. We specialize in offering our residents and their guests a fine dining experience. Here we offer high end wines, gourmet food and a great dining experience. Residents and their guests dine in two elegant dining rooms or a fun and lively pub named after our founder’s grandfather.
We are seeking someone who can bring their hospitality and training experience to our community to help create an environment of employee and resident engagement. Our Dining Services Manager needs to bring creative ideas and be constantly raising the bar.
The Springs Bozeman offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. This position has no late nights and you will receive a generous benefits package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. Not to mention, a wonderful time off package! All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
“EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION”
The Springs Bozeman seeks Customer Service Extraordinaire for Dining Services Manager position. This position directly leads, trains and supervises 25 part-time & full-time dining servers for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a hotel and restaurant-style dining room setting. You will work alongside an experienced Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Manager to help develop a team to serve the needs of residents and their guests.
- Clear purpose of excellent restaurant service,
- Warm, friendly smile,
- Ability to teach and inspire others,
- Impeccable timeliness and organization skills,
- Vision creativity,
- A solid background in dining room, hotel or restaurant service,
- Ability to train and mentor service staff,
- Innovative and creative with looking at areas to improve,
- Respectful and kind to customers and looks for ways to improve training based off of feedback
- Must have a minimum of 1 year dining, restaurant or hotel service experience
- Must have leadership experience
- Flexible schedule
- Experience with POS systems and administrative/computer skills
- Must pass background & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.