Calling all night shift Personal Care Attendants & CNA's
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Whitefish, a premier senior housing community, is seeking Fulltime Personal Care Attendants and CNA's for our Assisted Living and Memory Care night shift. No experience needed we can train you.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Whitefish offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, great teamwork environment, and wellness coaching available for all staff. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan.
We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest services, with an eye for quality and innovation. If you are a natural Caregiver and possess traits of compassion, creativity, organization and are incredibly reliable, we are interested in meeting you! We are a growing company with high ideals, positive spirits and a commitment to doing it right. #SAW
1. Supports residents with completion of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
2. Assists in development and revision of service plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs.
3. Answer pages and call lights.
4. Reads Communication Log and shift report at beginning of each shift. enters pertinent information in communication log and shift report.
5. Observe for and report resident concerns or problems to supervisor.
We offer training for you in your new role. This is a great opportunity to start a new career or continue your career in healthcare today!
Comfortable working with Dementia & Alzheimer's residents
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.