Caregiver - Full Time Evening
- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
- Community: The Springs at Grand Park
Welcome to The Springs Living! Your position is an important part of our mission at TSL. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our “job” so let’s make that time count.
Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The position and responsibilities you are assuming is Caregiver for our community. Your position is critical to the comfort and satisfaction of our residents. Your responsibilities are to provide prompt, friendly, and professional service which meets the needs of our residents. Services should be delivered in a caring manner, which maximizes the resident’s independence, choices, dignity, privacy, and individuality.
- Supports residents with completions of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Answer pages and call lights immediately.
- Positively supports residents with emotional and behavioral issues.
- Supports resident activity participation by assisting residents to/from activities, encouraging participation, and leading activities when asked.
- Assists in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Observes for and reports resident concerns or problems and reports such problems to supervisor.
- Reads Communication Log and Shift Report at beginning of each shift, enters pertinent information in Communication Log and Shift Report by end of each shift.
- Performs housekeeping duties as indicated on cleaning schedule or assignment sheets.
- Performs food service responsibilities, including but not limited to serving meals, delivering meals trays to apartments, bussing tables, cleaning the dining room after meals, and setting tables.
· Maintain current CPR and first aid certification.
· AL & MC regulations knowledge
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Physical Demands and Requirements
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to five hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities.