Cook- The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking a Cook for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care environments. This beautifully designed community includes a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a full service pub, swimming pool and spa, theater, and more.
Our ideal Cook possesses the perfect blend of personal warmth, professional cooking skills with line cook experience. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The Cook is responsible to work hand in hand with our Chef to support the dining team in a professional manner.
The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food, is timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable, and accountable. We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and opportunities for growth!
We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest service, with an eye for quality and innovation!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Free access to Rouxbe: Professional Online Culinary School
- Perkspot discount program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Senior Housing experience is a plus
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.