Dining Room Server
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Tanasbourne, a premier senior housing community in Hillsboro, is seeking customer service-minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Tanasbourne offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, a great teamwork environment, access to gym facilities, and wellness coaching available for all staff. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and a 401K plan. But… most importantly, our fun work culture allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life. This is a great opportunity for students seeking part-time work with no late hours.
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands-on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create the potential for continued growth.
We are currently hiring for 2 Full-Time positions (32-40 hours/week)
Additional Job Information:
• Flexible schedule for school and finals
• Flexible hours: week-days/night or week-ends
• No late nights (8:00 pm latest)
• Great Staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring Residents
• Great place for college students and parents who want to be home at night!
www.thespringsliving.com or check us out on Facebook @ The Springs Living.
- 16 years of age
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.