Registered Nurse - The Springs at Anna Maria
- 822 Golf View Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Anna Maria
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Anna Maria is seeking a Director of Health Services, RN with the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional skills. We are a small company made up of people with high ideals and big hearts. We are looking for an RN who is tender with people and tenacious for quality. The perfect person must be nurturing to employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire, and lead the health care team towards quality care and excellence every day.
A successful candidate will be highly motivated and flexible with the ability to work autonomously while juggling multiple priorities. The RN also has the monumental task of teaching and encouraging our health services staff to perform health service responsibilities effectively and graciously.
This position is typically on campus Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:00, with on-call hours for nursing questions and 10 days of the month for team staffing needs.
- Oregon RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
At The Springs Living benefits are many: access to wellness coaching, access to Providence Express Care, and a 401K plan are some of our benefits.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Competitive wages with the ability to accrue paid time off
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- To find out more about The Springs at Anna Maria visit: www.thespringsliving.com