- 822 Golf View Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Anna Maria
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Anna Maria senior living community seeks an Executive Chef with the perfect blend of culinary talent and leadership/management skills. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a top priority. The Executive Chef is responsible to work hand in hand with our Dining Services Supervisor and our Executive Director to:
- set a superior standard for the provision of a high quality dining experience
- launch company-standard menus in an efficient manner
- cater special events as needed
- ensure meal and event presentations are consistent, prompt and appetizing
- plan & purchase all food items necessary to prepare meals according to the current menu
- effectively, dynamically and profesionally lead a kitchen staff by inspiring their confidence and motivating them to consistently perform their duties according to the highest standards
- support the dining team in a professional manner, providing an environment for employees where they consistently feel valued and respected
- make sure all back of house personnel are properly trained
- ensure consistent coverage of shifts as needed
- adhere to food sanitation and storage policies and procedures
- ensure adherence to food, supply and labor budgets
The right candidate has serious commitment to staff development, flavorful food and plate presentation, and has a high degree of accountability to the residents we serve. We offer a beautiful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, a great schedule and a solid career opportunity.
- Three years of experience as an Executive Chef
- Previous experience leading and inspiring team members
- A strong passion for culinary excellence
- Resiliency in stressful situations
- Personal qualities of caring, self-motivation and an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.