Director of Sales & Community Relations
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at Lake Oswego is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Director of Sales and Community Relations is responsible for directing The Springs at Lake Oswego sales and community outreach efforts. As such, the position is part of the management team, responsible for developing strategic sales and community outreach goals to achieve projected occupancy rates of our independent retirement living, assisted living, and memory care environments. Additional responsibilities include overseeing the Sales and Community Relations Coordinator position; provide tours of our newly remodeled community to potential residents and/or their family members, follow-up with inquiries, establish community relations in the surrounding area, and carryout special events.
- Develop plans and strategies for generating business to achieve occupancy / sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and positivity.
- Manage the sales efforts to deliver profitable growth.
- Define sales and community outreach plans to achieve community goals.
- Motivate the entire manager team and staff to achieve sales goals.
- Define and coordinate sales training to achieve sales objectives.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales and inventory reports to measure adherence to stated occupancy goals.
- Compile data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback.
- Work closely with The Springs Living marketing team to establish successful marketing initiatives.
- Manage prospect and community relations and achieve closing ratios that are at or above organizational standards.
- Creative, independent strategic thinker capable of developing sales strategies; while making it a reality.
- Genuine approach, focused on developing strong relationships based on The Springs Living Company shared values.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales goals to achieve revenue expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and effectively communicate the communities value to key decision makers.
- Strong technical skills in planning, forecasting, and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to develop employees to achieve positive outcomes.
- Successful experience thriving in a fast-moving environment, requiring flexibility with an autonomous, self-driven approach.
- Degree in business administration, sales and/or marketing or related field preferred.
Sales and management experience in the senior living industry or related relationship based sales industry preferred.
To find out more about The Springs at Carman Oaks visit: www.thespringsliving.com
Competitive salary and benefit package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.