- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Learn how we are different here : www.teamsprings.com
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living at Wilsonville is seeking a temporary LPN with the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional skills. This temporary position has the potential to become full-time. The Springs Living is a small company made up of people with high ideals and big hearts. We are looking for a nurse who is tender with people and tenacious for quality!
Our success as a company and the well-being of our residents is dependent on hiring great people with a strong commitment to customer service and quality healthcare.
Our LPN's Responsibilities are to provide prompt, friendly, and professional service which meets the needs of our residents. Services are delivered in a caring manner, maximizing the resident's independence, choices, dignity, privacy, and individuality.
It is the LPN's Responsibility to:
- Oversee the administration of medication to the residents
- Document and communicate with the RN or Physician about resident concerns
- Implement physician orders and adhere to home health, hospice and emergency protocols.
- LPNs also perform duties as assigned by the RNs and supervise the Med-Techs and Caregivers to assure daily cares of residents are met.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at NO COST to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Experience in Assisted Living & Memory Care environments is preferred but not required
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.