Life Enrichment Assistant Full-Time
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to The Springs Living! Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our "job" so let's make that time count.
Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
Our residents are always looking for the next activity, be it a walking club, exercise class, aqua aerobics, cooking class, card group or any variety of fun activity, we are looking for someone to lead these programs and support our residents.
The position and responsibilities you are assuming is the Life Enrichment Assistant for our community. Your position is critical to the satisfaction of our residents and to our mission of helping people Live Life to its Fullest. Your responsibilities are to lead and promote activities and opportunities that facilitate socialization, emotional well-being, and fun for our residents.
This is a Full-Time, weekends required.
- Previous experience in senior living especially working in Activities or Life Enrichment is preferred
- Experience coordinating a Health/Fitness/Wellness program is a plus
- Experience working in Outlook
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Must be able to work Weekends
- Positive attitude, capable of managing changing circumstances, multitasking, and a 'go with the flow' attitude a must
- Dependability and Reliability a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.