- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Greer Gardens is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Greer Gardens offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan.
All employees have access to Providence Health Express Virtual: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Visits are available to you and all of your family members at no cost! Yes.. our jobs come with free doctor's visits which are safe, secure and confidential!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Full-time schedules are set schedules, with two consecutive days off. Part time and on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
Currently we are hiring for for our Assisted Living and Memory Care residents.
Watch our YouTube videos below to get a feel for... How We Do it Here.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background, drug test, and COIVD test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.