Life Enrichment Coordinator
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
RELATIONSHIPS - People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
The Springs Living is seeking a Life Enrichment Director for our stunning Continuing Retirement Community in Missoula, MT. This state of the art, beautifully designed community hosts Independent, Assisted and Memory Care apartments homes, and includes a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining and pub, beautiful courtyards, chapel, salon/spa, therapy/fitness and a variety of other entertainment venues. Our Footsteps Memory Care design is truly distinctive. The Springs at Missoula is ideal for creating a cruise ship on dry land life enrichment program.
As the Life Enrichment Director, your responsibilities are to plan, implement and promote activities and opportunities that facilitate socialization, emotional well-being, and fun for our residents.Our ideal candidate must have excellent organization skills coupled with the ability to work cooperatively with others to plan for large events. It is essential for this candidate to have strong communication skills and possess the ability to effectively present information and respond to groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- 3-5 years experience in senior living preferred
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Experience in activities programming in senior housing community including designing and facilitating all aspects of a comprehensive program
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Experience coordinating group events
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.