Dining Room Server - Full Time
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Springs Living here in beautiful Bozeman Montana is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our Dining Room team. The Springs Living is proud to offer our residents Restaurant-style dining in a variety of settings with award-winning cuisine options.
Our residents have high expectations and our goal will be to always exceed them.
Serving experience is preferred but we are willing to train as well.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a first job to start of in an industry centered around service.
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life and school schedule. Excellent working conditions, no late hours, and great environment where you will feel that you are helping our residents, their families and each other “Live Life to its Fullest.” We look forward to speaking with you!
Additional Job Information:
- Available shifts 7am-3pm & 8am-4pm Sunday - Saturday
- Flexible schedule
- Consistent schedule
- No experience necessary - will train
- Self starter
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing
- Maturity of judgement and behavior
- Maintain an upbeat and positive attitude
- Great staff, considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring residents
- No gratuity community
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.