Development Project Coordinator
- 3330 NE Three Mile Ln, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our “job”, so let’s make that time count.
Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
The Development Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support primarily to the Development team which includes design, construction, plant operations, and project management, with secondary support to the home office as needed.
The Development Project Coordinator ensures that the responsibilities and procedures are carried out according to The Springs Living policy.
Responsibilities for this role include, but is not limited to, administrative support to the teams, file management on department intranet site, managing department calendars, creating purchase orders, processing invoices and expenses, and tracking payment application back up information and change orders. This role will provide back-up support to the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, will coordinate travel arrangements and logistics, and will act as a liaison with external suppliers and vendors as needed. This position will have access to company information to be held in strict confidence and will report to the Executive Assistant.
- 3- 5 years experience in an office administrative position preferred.
- Experience in a construction and/or project development environment preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office software – word, excel, project, publisher, outlook and project schedule.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work with team members.
- Be able to file paperwork according to office process and procedures.
- Be able to coordinate travel itineraries and secure accommodations for team member travel requirements.
- General understanding of accounting practices, invoices for payment and tracking against contract requirements preferred.
- Be willing to learn project management processes, tool and techniques.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.