Memory Care Coordinator
- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
- Community: The Springs at Grand Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living at Grand Park, a premier retirement community is seeking a Memory Care Coordinator for our Memory Care residents.
This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
Responsibilities include oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, overseeing the activity program for Memory Care, and training and supporting our employees.
· RN or LPN Required
3-5 years experience
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· MC regulations knowledge
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.