Resident Relations Director
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living in beautiful Lake Oswego is seeking a Resident Relations Manager for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 216 wonderful homes, which includes a variety of amenities and five dining venues from formal dining room, pub and rooftop wine bar.
This position would be working with our Executive Director to assure our residents are being heard! This position will also help to coordinate move ins with the Move in Coordinator to assist new residents with the transition to their new homes.
The Resident Relations Manager will be responsible for:
- Visiting with Residents and their families regarding questions and concerns
- Completing paperwork for new residents as they move into the community
- Giving tours of the community to residents families and potential residents
- Troubleshooting resident concerns
- Visiting residents when they are out of the community at rehab
- Working closely with our concierge team to assist residents in daily needs
The Perfect candidate will be upbeat and positive. We are looking for someone with high energy and a great smile with the ability to listen to our residents and help them with a variety of different things. Our Resident Relations Manager will report concerns to the Executive Director so the ideal candidate will also need strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in being a member of the very best, apply today. The Springs Living is an Equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, great benefits and a culture of service to both our residents and staff.
- Senior Housing Experience preferred
- Previous relationship sales experience required
- Basic knowledge of the medical profession/industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to have difficult conversations during a stressful time for relatives and loved ones
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.