- NE Three Mile Ln, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel, and experience working in senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create customized communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
This position is located in our home office in McMinnville, Oregon.
Are you a storyteller who understands how to build community through social media? A wordsmith who knows how to convey a story visually through photos and videos? Maybe you blog or have worked in journalism. Or maybe you have experience managing email campaigns that build relationships. If so, keep reading.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an inherent social connector, a self-directed innovator, and a creative problem solver. The position is responsible for communicating the employee experience and resident experience on social media and our internal communications app. Candidates should have some combination of experience in the following:
- Creative direction
- Writing blogs and business letters
- Reporter “on the scene”
- Collect stories from communities
- Engaging viewers
- Social media scheduling and reporting
- Email Management Systems
- SaaS for communications
The position supports both internal and external communications. Internally, the role is responsible for amplifying TSL culture such that Team Springs members feel a sense of belonging and inclusion, consider themselves well-informed on company business, and become loyal brand advocates. Externally, the position communicates TSL culture to attract and retain talent.
Primary responsibilities for this position are:
- To promote TSL culture and values to attract and retain talent
- To be the TSL expert on digital platforms (i.e, SaaS tools and social media) needed to tell stories internally and externally.
- To set a good example of TSL brand, values, and culture through teamwork and storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A forward-thinking mindset and creativity for unique content ideas
- Advanced understanding of social media and an eye for new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, business administration or related fields (preferred)
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume and a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.