Director of Health Services
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Mill Creek is an exceptional community both by reputation and performance. We are also a loving and kind community that puts people first. We are excited to have the right RN with warmth, compassion and a dedication to excellence join our team!
The position and responsibilities you would be assuming as the Director of Health Services/RN for our community include: The Registered Nurse assures health services issues of residents, as well as other service issues of residents that potentially impact upon health, are effectively addressed. The RN also has the monumental task of teaching and encouraging our health services staff to perform health service responsibilities effectively and graciously. The Director of Health Services also performs certain duties related to employee health and safety.
- Oregon RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tacked the mundane with the same enthusiasum as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.