- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
$500 Sign-On Bonus after 30 days! (Dependent on Attendance)
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
As the Medication Technician, you are responsible for administering or assisting residents to self administer medications and treatments. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implementing physician's orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor. Additionally, Medication Technicians work as the on-floor supervisor so we are looking for individuals with a proven ability to lead teams.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at NO COST to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please apply and visit us online to see what we are all about!
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Previous experience as a caregiver for seniors
- Previous medication administration experience preferred
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.