Looking for great Medication Techs to join our team!!!! Full time day shift and on-call, great for students!
- 14314 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE
Gain valuable experience while making a difference everyday.
The Springs Living at Clackamas Woods is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Clackamas Woods offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smart phone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Food Handler's
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness (Training Peaks) and Career Coaching available
- State approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration is a necessity
- Prior caregiving experience is a necessity
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.