Caregiver Night Shift
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
$500 Sign-On Bonus After 30 Days! (Dependent on Attendance)
FT Swing (2pm-10pm) and PT NOC (10pm-6am) Available!
The Springs Living is hiring smiling faces to provide individualized personal care for our treasured residents. We are seeking individuals with good values, a compassionate heart, dependability and the drive to make a difference!
Watch this brief video to learn more about what being a Caregiver in our community means.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at NO COST to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As a Caregiver you’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures Caregiver assignments are balanced.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.