Lead Dining Room Server - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to The Springs at Carman Oaks! We specialize in offering our residents and their guests a high-end dining experience in our full service dining room and our fun and lively pub.
We are seeking someone who can bring their hospitality and training experience to our community to help create an environment of employee and resident engagement. Our Lead Server needs to bring creative ideas and be constantly raising the bar.
The Springs at Carman Oaks seeks a customer service driven leader as the Lead Server. This position works directly with the Dining Services Manager to lead, train, and supervise nearly 30 part-time & full-time dining room servers in a restaurant-style setting.
- Have a clear understanding of excellent dining services
- Have the ability to teach and inspire others through strong leadership skills
- Be able to promote a positive and professional work environment
- Have impeccable timeliness and organization skills
- Be visionary and strategic
- Have a background in dining room, hotel, and/or restaurant service
- Possess the ability to train and mentor staff
- Be respectful and kind
- A minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel service experience
- Leadership ability
- Availability to work days and evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience with POS systems
- Must pass background screen & drug test
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.