Registered Nurse - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is seeking a Registered Nurse for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 216 wonderful homes including a variety of amenities: multiple dining venues, a pool, spa, fitness studio, rooftop wine bar and so much more.
This position works alongside our RN, Director of Health Services. Together they plan, coordinate and manage care services in accordance with Oregon Administrative Rules as they pertain to Community Based Care (CBC), and OSBN standards of nursing practice.
- Current Oregon RN License
- Senior Living experience preferred
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and effective when keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- willing to tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Supportive, kind nature with residents; genuine appreciation of care staff
- Strong computer skills
- Aptitude for coaching and guidance
- Must pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.