Dining Room Server (Part Time & On-Call)
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Sherwood is seeking a server to join our team of dining room staff. We offer restaurant-style dining within our beautifully designed growing community. We are looking for someone with a clear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness, organization skills, and vision and creativity. If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful and accurate manner
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs.
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Sherwood offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, a 401K program, great teamwork environment, and wellness coaching available for all staff. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision. But… most importantly, our fun work culture allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life. Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and create potential for continued growth.
We are currently hiring servers for part-time.
Additional Job Information:
• Flexible schedule
• No late nights (8:00 pm latest)
• No experience necessary - will train
• Potential to pick up server shifts throughout the week
• Great staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring residents
• No gratuity community
• Great position for those who want to be home at night!
Please apply online and visit our website to see what we're all about!
www.thespringsliving.com or check us out on Facebook @ The Springs Living.
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.