Director of Health Services (RN)
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Director of Health Services for our community must hold a current RN in the state of Montana. The Registered Nurse assures that any issues that could potentially impact upon the health and well being of the residents are effectively addressed. The RN also has the opportunity to teach and train the care staff and medication staff of our community to perform health service responsibilities effectively and graciously. The RN Oversees the service planning and care provided to our residents.They also performs certain duties related to employee health and safety.
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Montana RN License
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tacked the mundane with the same enthusiasum as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.