- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Bozeman seeks Transportation Driver with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Responsibilities include driving seniors to appointments, shopping and excursions. The Transportation Driver is responsible for safely transporting residents to and from destinations, assisting with routine maintenance of vehicles and providing excellent customer service along the way.
Our ideal Transportation Driver is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized, dynamic and helpful. We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest service, with an eye for quality and innovation!
Currently hiring for a part-time, Saturday-Sunday position.
- For insurance coverage purposes:
- applicant must be between 25-70 years old.
- no more than one moving violation in the past 3 years
- no chargeable at-fault accident in the past 3 years
- Valid U.S. Drivers License
- Excellent driving record is required.
- Experience working with Seniors is preferred.
- Background check and drug testing will be required upon hire.
At The Springs Living benefits are many: access to a state of the art fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon and spa services including massage and facials, access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand medical visits free of charge to employees and their family members and a 401K plan.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Competitive wages with the ability to accrue paid time off
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments