Calling All Caregivers! Day, evening and NOC shifts available
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Clackamas Woods is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide excellent care for our residents who reside in our recently remodeled Assisted Living community.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Clackamas Woods offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Food Handlers
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Permanent schedules follow a "4 on 2 off" rotation. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
We are looking to hire for full-time evening positions!
- Day shift: Position is 6am-2pm on a 4 day on/ 2 day off rotation
- Evening shift: Position is 2pm-10pm on a 4 day on/ 2 day off rotation
- Noc shift: Position is 10pm-6am on a 4 day on/ 2 day off rotation
- We are also looking for flex shift positions. Flexible schedules for students! Or has potential to become full-time as positions become available.
- For more information on The Springs Living please feel free to visit our website at thespringsliving.com
- 18 years of age
- Previous care experience desired but not required
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.