Line Cook - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing.
WE NEED YOU TO BE THE DIFFERENCE...
The Springs at Carman Oaks is seeking a skilled Line Cook.
This beautifully designed community includes a variety of amenities including a restaurant featuring made-from-scratch dishes using fresh, seasonal ingredients, a full service pub, swimming pool and spa, theater, fresh herb garden, and more.
The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation, as well as being timely and efficient, personable and accountable. We offer a professional work environment, dedicated co-workers, and a solid career opportunity.
Our ideal Line Cook has the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills for our full service kitchen. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority.
- Full Time position available
- No late nights - out by 8 pm
- Ability to be creative
- TEAM environment
- Predictable work flow
The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and benefits. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, and vision. All employees have access to a 401K plan and Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Access to the Rouxbe online Culinary Certification Program
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- Excellent attendance is a must!
- Prior cooking experience with an emphasis in fine dining is preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and criminal background screening
- Commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation
- Timely and efficient work ethic
- Personable, open minded, accountable
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.